Sunday, June 03, 2007

one sock two sock


Really it's one and a half socks with a dropped stitch and triple do-over on the short row. Thing is, I love short rows, I think they're magical. I think I'm really good at them until I'm not. The picture above has nothing to do with knitting but after the picture on the last post I feel compelled to put something from my magical life in the blog. (as opposed to the 80's version) Husband and grandkids at the train station. A picture of what's to come this summer. Red sock, blue sock.

2 comments:

Yarnhog said...

I love that quote on your sidebar! I signed a petition today to impeach Bush, not because I think anything will ever come of it, but because there seems to be so little I can do to express my bone-deep opposition to everything he has done. I felt much better afterward.

sunshine said...

love the picture! Very sweet (sweet really isn't the word for it but I can't think of the right one. Wish I could meet husband's grandkids. Maybe next time.