Thursday, June 21, 2007

Livestock in the 'burg

A livestock auction???? What in the ass clown was I thinking??? I'm heading to Carol's in Bridgeville to pick up supplies for Postal Number 4 and maybe some blue Cashsoft to trim the kimono. The humidity earlier in the week must have warped my thought process. I'm getting better.

No surprises at the Farmer's Market. Not at all like the beautiful choices Knit Sonya had to choose from. It is early in the season. There were a few vegetables and a few plants. The lemondade and hot dog stand pretty much sum up the experience. I do love the little 'burg and must consciously refrain from being so snarky about it. A bike ride on a beautiful path is minutes away, the library is awesome, and the longest wait at a traffic light is about 3 minutes (and that's even on livestock Thursday)

Coming soon... finished kimono!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd go to a livestock auction...and in one compulsive sweep probably come home with something I'd have to pen. Guess that's why I don't go :)

Yarnhog said...

I see you've adopted a new catch phrase. It made me laugh all over again.