Saturday, June 30, 2007

Crack (me up) Saturday OR this Guy's Hilarious

Not so much to report or contemplate today- upon reflection though, husband Bob seems to have been the theme of the week.

That being the case- I dedicate this Crack (me up) Saturday post to him.





Postal 4 is on the lily pad waiting to be frogged. Not enough yarn. Boring. Postal 5 (which isn't really a postal bag at all) has 16 rows of fairly uneven stranded knitting. It's fate is not yet known.

So I ran my blog through the on-line "rating" service. It was rated "G" for General Audiences but the word "crack" was flagged as not so G-rated.

crackcrackcrackcrackcrackcrackcrackcrackcrackcrackcrackcrackcrackcrackcrackcrackcrackcrackcrackcrackcrackcrackcrack

9 comments:

Lydee said...

CRACK ME UP! CRACK ME UP! CRACK ME UP! CRACK ME UP! CRACK ME UP!

Lydee said...

Love the pics of Bob by the way; he's photogenic in a Charlie Chaplin sort of way, LOL!

Erick liked Bob's reality show idea. That made up most of our dinner conversation.

Olga said...

Is that your hubby??? I LOVE him! I can tell he's the life of the party! Tell him to get his blog rolling- He would be a must read!

sophanne said...

That is husband- why blog when you can get your wife to do it for you??

5elementknitr said...

I joined in on the Crack Me Up Saturday fun.

Your husband looks like fun!

5elementknitr said...

Forgot to say...

Your husband's idea for a game show...

I'd watch! (That is, if the contestants were at MY house doing all the chores - haha!)

Yarnhog said...

He looks totally charming and funny, in a goofy sort of way (a lot like mine, actually). I always have to laugh at the contrast between my husband in his work life (where he is totally professional, competent, and more than a little intimidating), and his home life, where he's...well...not.

Yarnhog said...

I've added a crack-me-up-Saturday picture to my blog, just for you. Not of me.

Anonymous said...

Bob definitely has a really interesting, movie kind of face. Like a character actor. My blog came up PG. It didn't like the word "shoot" coming up a couple of times.