Saturday, June 09, 2007

Easy and Warm

That describes both the helmet liner and the day ahead. (I hope)

Things in my zipping mind this morning- this is a good read only if you're looking to get rid of the things in your own zipping mind.

Sophalina the gentle cat has a rib-rattling cough and has been panting. Maybe a hair ball- maybe lung cancer.

What to knit? I frogged the periwinkle square hoping to get gauge with the handspun to make the Central Park Hoodie. Not yet. There's a sock on the needles- short row done so it's easy peasy. The "instant sweater" program came in the mail yesterday and how tempting is that except that it only asks for one measurement and assumes the rest. Not loving that.

Today- a trip to the vet (maybe) and a trip to the 'burg. We are picking up train tickets in person and will peruse the Three Rivers Arts Festival. Maybe some pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh I hope your kitty is OK! I get queasy just thinking about anything happening to my little buddies.

Yarnhog said...

Why do they always get sick on the weekends? I hope she's okay.