Sunday, May 13, 2007

Kick in the head

The medical profession calls it "sinusitus." I call it a kick in the head by a horse. In a drugged haze that finally got professional attention yesterday, I envisioned kool-aid dye fiber science projects, Jamaican storytelling (we've been using a Jamaican accent in 4th grade to make things more interesting), and a short story recited by a voodoo priestess entitled "Lyin'-man"

In addition to some yarn experiments based on swatching, there will eventually be hummingbirds and rhododendrons for some beauty to behold. While you're waiting, you HAVE to check out this site from Knitting on Impulse. I'm not kidding. You must click here. On these letters. It is the most amazing image I've ever seen. If it's slow to load, WAIT FOR IT!

1 comment:

Yarnhog said...

Okay, WOW! Those are some cool images. I can't even get a non-blurry picture of stationary yarn lying on my dining table. Awesome.

And, in reference to the Kool-Aid dying experiment, that would be so cool! Then you could have the kids weave their moms a potholder from the yarn for Mother's Day (or whatever). That would be great!