Jen and Nigel tagged me so now I feel like a "real" blogger. Thanks Jen!
7+ interesting things about me.
1. I got engaged on the Empire State Building.
2. The same week that I got engaged I sang "5 Fat Turkeys" on David Letterman's "Stump the Band."
3. I spent 6 weeks teaching in South Africa in the summer of 2002
4. While I'm never afraid of getting lost in a new place, I do harbor a small fear of not being able to find a parking space once I get wherever I'm going.
5. I hate talking on the phone but one of my summer college jobs was as an AT&T telephone operator
6. I don't have or want a cell phone.
7. I'm the co-editor of the WV State Music Educator's newsletter.
+ I was never good at being "it" If anyone would like to step up and be tagged, let me know.