Monday, May 21, 2007

baa-aa-aa

There are several pictures of kitschy things that I did not buy at the Sheep and Fiber festival. This is a picture of one that I couldn't resist. As a music teacher who often uses puppets, I believe that it will be a tax deduction. We went back on Sunday and saw a "real little lamb." It said "baa-aa-aa" many times. Each time it did that, I laughed and cackled as uncontrollably as humanly possible. Not just the first time- each and every time. When I asked Bob to describe the sound, he suggested that it was a combination of cackle and burst of embarassment. "I wasn't embarassed," I replied. "Embarassing for me," said he. He's from Brooklyn, he had to be cackling inside.

2 comments:

Yarnhog said...

There's nothing funnier to me than when someone totally cracks up about something silly, especially if it's consistently repeated. I'm sure everyone who heard you smiled.

Faith said...

Look at you, cranking out the good posts! I leave for a few days, and see what I miss? Nice work, I laughed and "ooohh"ed.