Thursday, August 16, 2007

Are you pumped?

We will be. Lance and Bob (not GHB) are working on our water supply right now. Just in case there's interest, we have a 140 ft. well that requires a 3/4 horsepower pump. We had a 1/2 horsepower pump with extended fans. We're also getting a new pressure switch. woo hoo.

I hung out with repair guys earlier and was put to work carrying a 4ft iron T-bar with a hose attached as they lifted the old pump from the well. It was my "cross to bear" for a few minutes and it made me laugh. No one was around for a photo op and I figure the well guys would have really thought I was whacked.

Speaking of cracking me up- MagsHamBun has knitting on the brain at the end of this post- check it out if you need a laugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy you've got a sense of humor about home repair stuff. I'm always crabby and convinced that the repairman willrip us off and do a crappy job!

Lydee said...

love that knitting on the brain! wish we had a pic of you helping out this morning!