Friday, April 27, 2007

Why I Love my Blog Friends

They make me laugh.

They make me think.

They make me feel better about less than perfect projects.

When the phone rings, I know it's not them. (I hate the telephone mostly)

I don't have to follow a schedule in order to be a good blog friend. When I'm there, I'm there. When I'm not, I'm not. Same for them.

When there aren't very many clever, quick, talented people around me, I know they're out there and that they exist.

They give me new ideas, books to read, and inspire me to try new things.

When I first began blogging I wondered how it all happened. Now I see that in some ways it's easier than real life. You find pages that resonate with you and more often than not, your page resonates with them. You exchange a few comments and suddenly there's a little community of friends resonating in cyberspace. That is so cool.

No comments: