Monday, April 30, 2007

Postal bag pt. 2

Behold postal bag part 2- for those who don't get quite so much mail. The picture doesn't show it, but it's about 9"x14". The strap is 26". The button isn't attached yet. I'm hoping to block out some of the curl in the part that you can't see in the picture. (inside top of the bag) It will definitely need some lining. The strap may need reinforcement as well. Anyone with previous experience in such things is welcome to advise. Remember there is nothing too obvious for me.

Thanks to two more shoulder spider bites, I'm staying home today in a benadryl haze. When I get my hands on that spider, I'm gonna....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knit a useless bag based on a pattern in SnB. It doesn't say anything about lining, but that might help it. Then again, lining involves sewing... oi may be too much. Definitely let us know what you end up doing - Perhaps theirs hope for my bag still!