Sunday, April 15, 2007

Real Life Blogging

For the second time in as many weeks I have a large (tangerine sized) and a small (grape sized) welt on myself. This week it's on the top of my hand. Last week it was on my elbow. I've been bitten by spiders before but the reaction has never been this bad. Thoughts that have crossed my mind while waiting for the pain and swelling to subside:

The partner of the spider bob killed last week came back for revenge

The children of said spider came back for revenge

It's not really a spider bite but instead we have a snake living in the bedroom

My immune system is weakening and the next spider that comes around will bite my neck and I will swell up and die.

They say everyone eats a certain number of spiders in their lifetime while sleeping. This is one instance where I really hope this is true because I'm tired of being their late-night snack.

No comments: