Tuesday, April 10, 2007

More Lessons Learned


Things I have learned from my Spring Flair

1. I know why I've read so much about knitters not loving button holes

2. A row or two makes a difference in buttonhole placement.

3. Blocking makes things better.

4. I know why I have not knit anything for my husband yet. (After the first presentation with buttons slightly askew-even more than pictured- the first thing he said was "you're missing a button." NEVERMIND the 1/2 million stitches I made out of one strand of yarn.)

5. I know that when I finally knit something absolutely fabulous I will know it thanks to my husbands committment to the truth.

2 comments:

sunshine said...

Yeah for the spring flair. It is a bit crooked........but the knitting looks great! :)

Anonymous said...

Sing it, sistah! I have a similar FO that I haven't mustered up the guts to "show off" yet.