Thursday, April 19, 2007

Errata

Next week is Administrative Professional's Week. (adprof) not Administrative Assistant's Week (adass). I think I'll still refer to these as adassocks. It's kind of catchy. I have until Wednesday to complete these if I want to seem really efficient and appreciative. I've never had such a deadline before with socks. It will be interesting to see if I make it. I know I would if we had a train to ride this weekend. That's my favorite place to "sock." If not- I'll just give her one sock and tell her the other one is on the way. Yes, I changed the color. I liked the other but had to redo it so many times that I wondered if maybe it had a little hex on it that I could break by switching yarns. Do you suppose yarns come "pre-hexed" or do we hex them ourselves?

No comments: