Monday, August 16, 2010

Warshrag? No Way! WarshBOARD!

Pretty soon this pile of stuff is going to be really really cool thanks to The Claw



He's going to add a tin cup and a wood block to it and is played with 4 thimbles and someday I want to be able to play it like David Holt in this video-



Also part of the great day was a visit to the Babybabies, their big brother and their awesome mama and papa. And we got some plans made for the first few days of school. You think your brain is dead and then something clicks. It must have been the fresh garden tomato sandwiches for lunch. yum.



I swear I saw their Babybaby brains growing today.

6 comments:

Mountain Mama said...

As an added bonus, you'll be able to do laundry at school now! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm a bit jealous about those sandwiches. And more than a bit curious about the claw's project.

JelliDonut said...

I wonder what those two are planning...

Cindy said...

I love warshboards, but it's so hard to keep them in tune!!!! And, those babybabies are too adorable for words.

Yarnhog said...

We used to say we could hear them growing. I love being around kids that age, because you can almost see the neurons firing as they learn each new thing. Which is a good memory to have when they turn 13 and the testosterone overwhelms every hint of rational thought.

Mary Kathryn said...

I love this whole post.