Monday, August 02, 2010

blog-a-day while I can

My days are numbered.

My free days are numbered.

Soon I will have to attend to things.

In the mean time my favorite thing to do (if I can manage to do it without feeling guilty about grass/laundry/dinner) is listen to Relic Radio episodes on the itouch and knit.

Vincent Price as The Saint was on the list this afternoon. Only in the best of film/radio noir fashion can Vincent Price get away with saying

"Don't sneeze in the breeze."

Cracks Me Up

p.s. the nails are gone- they lasted exactly one month. They were making my fingers claustrophobic.

3 comments:

roxie said...

You are better than I am. I can't stand long nails for more than a week.

Sorry you are going to have to attend to things. Isn't it a shame that being irresponsible is so expensive? Enjoy the freedome while you can!

Cindy said...

I'm impressed. The nails trash my real nails so I steer clear of 'em. Your summer sounds wonderful. You have the right idea!!!!

Sunshine said...

a month? you are supposed to have them touched up every couple of weeks.... you did good!! I understand the claustrophobia problem though. It took me a while to get used to them.