Sunday, August 15, 2010

hot hot hot

That's what it is here. Too hot and humid for anything other than reptile like movement. I always like the unconscious mutterings that people post so I'm jumping on the wagon. It's the first time I've gotten to see the mutterings without the answers already there.

  1. Rhythm :: and brews

  2. Baby :: babies

  3. Sanctimonious :: holier than thou

  4. I like ::my ukulele

  5. Constipated :: aunt

  6. Sleep late :: without exception

  7. Over easy :: summer

  8. Erratic :: erotic

  9. Umbrella ::phant

  10. You don’t ::own me.

3 comments:

JelliDonut said...

Interesting, especially #5. I can really get into #6.

Mountain Mama said...

It is not quite so hot in the land of babybabies... :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE #1 -- "rhythm and brews"! You are a genius. And I suspect there is a story behind the constipated aunt, but we don't want to know ;-)

Thanks for fixing your comments!