Saturday, January 05, 2008

looking for fodder

I'm in the middle of three not so small projects and when you're there it feels like you're not really knitting anything. I'm on the brink of making mistakes on sleeves and shoulders but only close enough to dread it rather than deal with it. Someone (something) has put a voodoo hex on my sock mojo. Every time I get about 2.5 inches into the sock I drop a stitch that can't be found.

Also there have been few adventures around here. Puppy was 5lbs on the first vet visit and is 13.2 lbs now and doesn't have worms. That's all the news that is the news.

I told husband we have to go do something tomorrow so that there's something to post about. He said he was glad he was good for something. He must have forgotten that he gave the puppy a bath.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could go yarn shopping :)

flutter said...

what she said!!

Virtuous said...

OOh!! I so know about feeling like you are on the brink of messing something up and the knit gods messin' with you!

Here is to everything turning itself around in your knit world! :o)

Definitely indugle in fiber or knit mag shopping....that is how I get over it! LOL

Kim said...

I hear ya. It seems like I've been knitting the same 3 things forever and I have nothing to new say about them. Puppy is porking up!