Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dear Blog Friends,

Is it just me, or is this blogland a real place? Yesterday's knit night post was lame lame lame and yet my friends sensed the lack of excitement and made me laugh at the words Mr. Sophanne anyway.

I am not a comment 'ho. I leave comments if I have something to say- I don't expect them if I haven't written anything "commentable." But you come through like the good friends that you are, letting me know that everything's o.k. and life is good and none of us are really alone on the planet.

Hey Blog Friends,

THANKS

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I feel dumb commenting unless I have something to say. But you made me remember that it's nice to let people know you're out there reading their posts. So, hey, hello!

Jenn said...

I've been Teh Lazy at commenting on blogs lately. I am still blaming the holidays. At what point must I stop blaming the holidays?

Anonymous said...

Definitely a real place. Sometimes I get confused about if I had an actual conversation with someone or if they just left me a comment.

Karen said...

I just suck at commenting. :)

Kim said...

The blogosphere is a totally real place. I am not ashamed to say I am a comment ho.

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Well, how could we let a moniker like 'Mr. Sophanne' go by with nary a comment??

flutter said...

Did you seriously say comment ho? I think I love you a little more every day

Anonymous said...

I'm real!! I love comments they really make my day.

Olga said...

I like to leave comments, I suck at actually WRITING a blog!

Virtuous said...

Yeah I don't comment just to comment.

I comment b/c something "grabbed" me.

Obviously this post did! :o)

YawnOver said...

Pistachio Lamb's Pride? I've gotta get me some o' that. "Green, I can't quit you" - heh heh.

Lydee said...

Poor hubby, at least you didn't forget him altogether, arrive home and wonder where he is.

I love blog land. They are my "secret friends" :-)

cpurl17 said...

Hello Blog pal!

Carol said...

A haiku

I comment you blog
You comment on my blog too
Then we rawk all night