Tuesday, January 08, 2008

D.O.N.T. C.R.Y.

Don't Cry Don't Cry DON'T CRY DoNt cRy.

Nothing sad to report. Just a vent of sorts.

To Whom It May Concern-

If I want to whimper, weep, sob, wail, mew, or bark when something happens in this thing called Life, I will be doing it.

If my favorite cook, who has fed me for the last Ten Years, is retiring, I am ALLOWED to have a tear or two because I'll miss her. She Fed me whenever I was Hungry. She Knew whether or not I needed to Eat before I did. This does not mean I am not happy for her. I am. You Smarty-Pa-Tarties who go 'round sayin' "d--'- c--," can do whatever you want. I'm guessing she knows how I FEEL about it.

Furthermore, if there is additional change that may or may not take place in my Life that either makes me Really Happy or Really Sad, I reserve the right to Bawl My Eyes out at the Beauty and the Sorrow.

P.S. I don't walk around and tell you "Hey you Thoughtless Moron, How Come You Aren't Crying?"

We now return to our regularly scheduled blog.

7 comments:

flutter said...

Sing it, sister.

Kim said...

It's your life and you can cry if you want to. I hate it when people tell others "don't cry." The only reason they say it to make themselves feel better.

Lydee said...

If it's one of the cooks where you work, that's too bad. They're a good crew there, and not many like them.

Anonymous said...

I don't get what the big deal is with crying. Why do people get so uptight about it? It's just emotion. Sheesh.
I cry all the time, always makes me feel better.

Yarnhog said...

I'm a non-crier myself (the last time was almost eight years ago, at the birth of my last child), but I don't have a problem with other people crying. Now, other people shooting, stabbing, throwing grenades, setting fires--yeah, I kind of have a problem with that. But cry if you want to!

sunshine said...

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Yarnhog. Not a crier myself, but if it makes you feel better then clearly it is a good thing.