Sunday, January 20, 2008

f-o-rama


There's the Thorpe earflap hat, the mittens from an Ann Norling 4 needle pattern and a giant sweater made of Rowan Big Wool. This is the one with the elephant sleeves- note the power of a proper pose. Really I could just have put some knitted fabric over me and called it a sweater in this pose, but when Mr. Sophanne has agreed to snap pictures in single digits temperatures, it's best not to insist on the details.

The hat's a little big but will come in handy. I didn't use chunky yarn that was called for. I did use needles that were a little larger. I may frog a few rows or I may just leave it as is.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look so warm and cozy! I'm having wool FO envy! We have another arctic cold front running through and I don't have enough sweaters!

janna said...

Are those matching gloves and hat? What a concept! ;-)

Yarnhog said...

Hey, you got an award! Check out my blog for details :)

Lydee said...

Hats off to Mr. Sophanne for snapping pics yesterday during that cold freeze!

The hat and sweater look cozy. The colors look so pretty in the sun.

Kim said...

Hat, gloves, sweater. A holy trinity of hand knits. They all look cozy & wonderful!

Sharon said...

your knits look nice and warm. I love green too. It's freezing here in the Pacific N.W. right now. Brrr!

Haley said...

three FOs and they all look warm and snuggly. i'm jealous! keep up the lovely knitting.