Sunday, January 20, 2008

I humbly accept...

Suzanne a.k.a. Yarnhog was one of the earliest readers when I came to blogland- many great laughs were had at my continuing saga of the ill-fated messenger bag. She has awarded me the:







And now, as part of my award, I get to pass the award on to ten bloggers who make my day. According to the instructions, I am supposed to: "Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times."

While the truth of the matter is, I'd be lost without my ever-growing list of favorite Google Reader blogs, these are 10 of the ones that I look forward to regularly (in no particular order and realizing that there could only be 10)

Penny Karma at Behold My Brilliance
Ruth at 5elementknitr
Joan the Fairy Godknitter
Jenn and Rufus a.k.a. WeirdyPants
kmkat
Magatha
Christine the Dark and Divine Flutter
Lydee my teaching friend
Carol at the knitting-knot
Sunflower Fairy

and of course...

Yarnhog

Go forth fine Bloggers and share your friends with us.

Hooray to all of us who make Blogland real.

8 comments:

flutter said...

Oh! thank you so much honey!

Anonymous said...

Aw, shucks, thanks!

Lydee said...

Thank you! I'm smiling, and I haven't had my coffee yet :-)

Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

That's so awesome! There is no greater honor than to know I've made someone's day.

I assume there's a massive cash prize... :)

Lydee said...

Good things come around again! Happy awards from me.

5elementknitr said...

Thanks so much, Becky! You're a peach!

Kim said...

So nice! I'm flattered to be quoted in your side-bar.

Mag said...

Someday I'll get up to expressing my gratitude! Thanks for the recognition. I love your blog.