Saturday, June 05, 2010

Brandywine



Horrible picture- slightly horrible blocking but I will not get the "does not count no finished picture posted" in the 10 in 2010!

The traveling woman shawl is finished as well (this means I have completed 5 so far- and there's a wool peddlar in malabrigo that has only one skein to go) **

The thing about having multiple projects is that eventually you get near the end of all of them and it's easy to feel quite helpless.

Romi to the rescue. That woman can design. I haven't tried any of her more difficult patterns but I will. when the "pressure to produce" eases.

Right now I have some Plymouth Encore in Christmas red that was intended for a crochet project that didn't pan out. I started LoveSquared at knit night with it. According to the pattern it's a one-panel-three block scarf in fingering weight yarn. I have 3- 200yd skeins of this plymouth. I'm thinking 3 panels and 9 blocks will make quite the heartful comfort shawl!

**No one is more surprised at this than I am- except for maybe Yarnhog! =]

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Another beauty, girl!!!

Anonymous said...

purty. :)

Debbie D said...

I think it looks lovely.

Carol said...

Not professhunal quality pic nootwithstanding, the shawl looks lovely.