Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Could there be more "I"'s in this post?

Today I visited the Babybabies. They look much more like babies these days. CUTEDORABLE!

I had a peanutbuster parfait (DQ seems to be the theme of the summer) for lunch with the mama.

I learned of a dog more afraid of thunder than LizaJane. Poor Roxie-dog chewed her way through a garage door trying to get inside away from the thunder. Bloody scary scene (even after the initial clean-up) but dog's o.k. and now has sedatives. (makes me think of Young Frankenstein seda- give? seda give?) Seriously- the clean up guy should get a sedagive.

I shared some life story and recovery from life story with good friends. It's nice to know when you're not alone in the world.

I played in the sand and looked at the garden of Big Brother of Babybabies. There is not a cuter kid on the planet. Here he is fishing. Mountainmama mama has the picture on her blog so I'm pretty sure it's ok to put it here.



I came home with some sage, oregano and chives to plant in the dirt, which I promptly did. Friday is the designated look for stuff to plant in the dirt day

When I got home Mr. Sophanne had string fries and burgers a cookin'.

Tomorrow is a hospital visit to the recently new-kneed secretary from our school and then lunch with my "spitting her food out laughing" lunchtime friend. For dinner I found a recipe for "homemade" hamburger helper so we'll just see how that turns out. I'll wait to post that link until I find out if it works!

I'm on the last rows of wool peddlar the two- thanks to knitnightjudy who said "Eight rows and a bind off? You better start now-that bind off is going to take some yarn." I'm going to predict that she has saved me much grief and indecision.

Life is good. I love summer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am anxious to hear how that homemade hamburger helper works out.

Cindy said...

Sounds like a wonderful time. Adorable picture.

Sunshine said...

You sound very organized!! I started back on Flylady.... maybe that will work for me.

Carol said...

MMmMMM, Dairy Queen.....