Thursday, June 24, 2010

Catchup-Catsup-Ketchup Day

Today was a day off. Thunderstorms- dog in the closet-sleep past noon kind of day.

Chart One and Two of the Queen Anne's Lace are finished. This would actually be spectacular if this item were a simple stole or a wrap. Given that there are about 75 more rows to go and every other row adds about 30 stitches, I'm thinking I can call it halfway finished when I get to 140 or so.

The deep purple-y silk is in the process of becoming a Forest Canopy Shawl. I had forgotten the simplicity of that pattern. I think it will be a nice fiber/pattern mix.

The plants were pleased with the rain and are looking like they belong there each day.

And if you have 22 minutes and 16 seconds like I do today, there's always this...Vitameatavegamin. I think Lucy is darning a sock at the beginning.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Other than pup-in-a-closet, it sounds like a lovely day;-P