Thursday, November 29, 2007

A riot is an ungly thing...

undt, I tink, that it is chust about time ve had vun.



Nice to know that the neighbors just to the south are discouraging riots and fires. There's your CrMeUSat. Let's Go Mountaineers~

Knew Knit Knight Knowledge. KNQDebbie- The larger needles in my Boye interchangeable needle set flair out at the bottom. Come to find a metal nail file and/or fine sandpaper may solve that knitting problem in my life. Stay tuned next week for the awesome ornaments on the Knit Shoppe Christmas Tree.

The puppy has magical powers- I fell asleep on the couch with a serious bad ugly headache last night and she went to sleep on my head. When I woke up, the headache was gone. She sucked the bad mojo right out of me.

Last but very much not least- congratulations are in order for this former co-head teacher in charge who finally had the knitting balls to say "no thank you" to extra work for next to no money and increased stress levels. I'm FREEEEEEEEE!

note to self... just because you CAN do something is no reason to feel that you HAVE to do it.

8 comments:

sunshine said...

I need a new picture of the magical puppy. It has been much too long without a puppy fix!!!

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Get to know the power of NO! As for discouraging riots and fires, if you don't actively discourage riots and fires, everyone will think it's ok to riot and set fire to things.

Lydee said...

yea, sorry to hear you had such a bad headache, glad to hear about puppy's magical powers, hope your weekend is nice.

Anonymous said...

Wow the power to say "No" comes with being a knitter. I should have started knitting a long time ago.

Anonymous said...

Rickie Lee Jones came to San Diego a few months ago, but I heard about it too late. I would love to see her in a concert because I have everything that she has done. Joanie Mitchel just made a new album - it's great. I learned about it at Starbucks.
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.

Lydee said...

Hey, tonight I did a snow dance in your honor! Maybe we'll have one this week!

Lydee said...

a snow day, that is.

Mag said...

I need a magic pain relief puppy too!
Isn't it a wonderful moment in life when you realize you do not have to say 'yes' all the time? ;-)