Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A series of short posts- because I can

Today's post is a tribute to all of you dedicated NaBloPoMo participants. I just couldn't handle it in November (check back in February) So instead I've decided this is NaBloPoDay. I'm going to spend the day watching for things that crack me up and as they do, you'll be the first to know. I wouldn't be surprised if the AP (Associated Press) picks it up.

yesterday- 1 1/2 inches until some shaping on Wicked. Oh how I love that yarn. Things I did yesterday thanks to having to be accountable on the blog. Household budget (I know- I can't believe it either)-found the recipe-got a haircut-went to the post office-dropped of a prescription. I know- it makes for some kick-ass blogging.

Things on today's list- clean the oft-neglected stash room. More on Wicked. A little spinning. A trip to the vet. AND.... KNIT NIGHT!!! woo hoo!

2 things making me laugh this morning.

Liza the puppy will help me clean the oft-neglected room. Anything she picks up and tries to chew I know needs put away.

This morning's dog walk involved collecting a sample in the not quite light outside. It's in a mini-pseudo- tupperware container. Husband was a little disappointed that I didn't use the ziploc baggie he had saved for me. He suggested that I put the tupperware in the ziploc bag and put Liza's name on it in case I confuse it with other containers of dog poop I'm carrying around today.

6 comments:

Olga said...

YES! Please-for the love of pete- LABLE the TUPPERWARE! God forbid you should confuse that with Thanksgiving left-overs....

Jenn said...

I don't know what made me laugh more, the thought of you carrying around a ton of containers of dog poo or uberstrickenfrau's comment!

I LOVE the picture of Liza. Those wee paws! Wee nose! Wee whiskers! Eeee!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Uber, label that container! Who knows what kinds poop in containers lurks out there!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just noticed you quoted me in your side bar. Yeah! I'm with Uber; label the poo! Mix-ups do happen. Just last week, I . . . uh, never mind.

Yarnhog said...

Having a puppy is a lot like having a baby. Whatever claims you ever had to personal dignity are out the window the first time you have to collect someone else's poop.

Anonymous said...

I'd advise being sure that mini-pseudo Tupperware lid in on securely. No, I have never had that sort of an accident but neither do you. (diagram THAT sentence)