Monday, November 12, 2007

chickenlips tags- I'll play.

o.k. chickenlips- this one's for you-

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? My husband- he's the funniest man on the planet.

2. What were you doing at 0800? Just finishing a $2.00 breakfast at "Laverne's" and heading toward the airport.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Playing with the new click trainer and the puppy and chanting "pick a spot."

4. What happened to you in 2006? I started blogging.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? "Pick a spot."

6. How many beverages did you have today? 2 coffees and a few glasses of water.

7. What color is your hairbrush? Pink

8. What was the last thing you paid for? The dog clicker

9. Where were you last night? On a train.

10. What color is your front door? brown

11. Where do you keep your change? In a giant purple crayon bank with the letters "mfp"... which of course stand for Magic Fairy Princess and NOT m** f** pennies

12. What’s the weather like today? It's gray and all I've heard are complaints but I secretly like it that way.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Chocolate.

14. What excites you? Yarn stores. When GHB wins at slots. FO's that fit. Yarn that I've spun. Having a puppy.

15. Do you want to cut your hair? Since it hasn't been cut in 6 months, I'm thinking yes but I hate going to get it cut. The small talk makes me crazy and Frederick, the possible transvestite who cuts it so well , always asks for a little smooch after he cuts my hair.

16. Are you over the age of 25? 42 last Wednesday.

17. Do you talk a lot? It depends on where I am in the med cycle.

18. Do you watch the O.C.? I don't know what that is.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? I dated someone named Steve and the nightmares only recently stopped. There is a 4th grader named Steve who's my favorite kid on the planet.

20. Do you make up your own words? I'll make up a word now and again. More often I require some verbal sound effect/non-word to get my point across.

21. Are you a jealous person? Not one bit

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A'. Friends?

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. See above.

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? What does that mean?

25. What does the last text message you received say? No text messaging in my life

26. Do you chew on your straw? no.

27. Do you have curly hair? Depends on the humidity and the last time it was washed. Right now? Straight city.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Outside to see if the puppy wants to "pick a spot" yet.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? This one is best left unanswered- who know who reads this.

30. What was the last thing you ate? Egg and cheese on Texas toast. They called it a "Tweener." That Laverne.

31. Will you get married in the future? I'm feeling pretty lucky to be married in the present. No future plans

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? I swear there will be a question I can answer soon. Who looks at titles when you're counting stitches?

33. Is there anyone you like right now? Did this meme start with a 7th grader?

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Does throwing the paper plate away count?

35. Are you currently depressed? Chickenlips wrote-No, Effexor is a magic drug. I thought so too until I switched to Selexa, lowered my blood pressure, and no longer need a sleeping aid at night.

36. Did you cry today? No but it's only lunchtime.

37. Why did you answer and post this? Because I like Chickenlips.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. I can't do it- too much pressure. I love reading them, feel a little self-indulgent doing them, but always feel like I'm inconveniencing my busy blog friends it I tag them. Jump in if you're feeling like it. All 5 of you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm cracking up over the m**f** pennies. I must disagree on the ice cream flavor. Breyer's Snickers ice cream is THE BEST!

Olga said...

wow. I feel like I crawled inside your head and had tea with your 'inner reality'. I want to say yes to the text message- we do that on blogs to each other!!!