Tuesday, November 06, 2007

A Girl and Her Dog Blowing out the Candles



Balloons, streamers, 42 Cupcakes, a new puppy, some NYC mad money- and a beautiful card (all a night early because he just felt like it.) I'll tell you what it says if you promise not to tell him I told you

I see how much you love me and Eliza- have a happy birthday and love yourself that much

Could a girl ask for a better husband?

Lizer's (it's how you say Eliza in GHB's Brooklyn accent) foot is healing nicely. Thanks for all the great words.

Did you notice the frosting bone on the side?

15 comments:

Haley said...

Eliza Jane is absolutely adorable! your husband sounds like a big sweetie, too. glad Eliza's foot is fine. did you ever find your earring?

YawnOver said...

How cute! Lurve that pup. What a nice birthday.

Anonymous said...

Hope it's a great celebration! That is a tasty looking cupcake cake.

Sharon said...

Aww! Happy belated birthday, girls!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Deborah-- said...

Happy Birthday! Cupcakes are the best. Enjoy your day.

Olga said...

Happy Happy Birthday! My all your fibery dreams come true and you be knit together with happiness this coming year!!!!! *SMOOOOOCH*

knottykitty said...

Happy, happy puppy-kitten-cupcakes-awesome husband-birthday!!! Looks like you are having a great one this year!

...can I have a cupcake? ;p

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday!

Yarnhog said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it's wonderful.

Diane said...

Your cupcake birthday cake is really cute. No you couldn't ask for a better hubby. He's definately a keeper!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! Happy birthday to you both from me and my puppies, too. What a great jacket you are wearing -- I love it.

I'm wondering about your earring, too...

Jennie said...

What awesome cupcakes! Delish!

Anonymous said...

Happy happy big 42! Love the 42 cupcakes idea. I might steal it for my mom's 63rd b-day.