Tuesday, November 20, 2007

12:09 and all's well

How do you like THIS innundation you NaBloPoMo'ers? *insert wicked laugh*

The question of the hour- Is it possible the Liza the Dog learned to use Annabelle the cat's litterbox to avoid a nighttime deposit? I swear this shit looks like dog. And while I know I could likely get an immediate answer with a visual aid, I don't recall hearing about NaShiPoMo so you'll have to trust me.

Also on the "deedoodeedoo spooky" factor. How often did you think of Mr. Whiffle and his Charmin prior to yesterday? And yet today during one of the Fantasy Island episodes, he played the part of the minister set to perform Rowdy's daughters wedding.

3 comments:

sunshine said...

While reading your current post here at work, I just got 3 awwwww's and a 'how adorable' to the picture of Liza Jane. She has made a hit here at work, no matter where she poops!!

Anonymous said...

That's one smart puppy if she's dummping in the litterbox! I believe the name was Mr. Whipple, not Mr. Whipple. He was such a killjoy, scolding people for squeezing the Charmin.

Olga said...

I'm I crazy( don't answer that) or did Kim spell Mr. Whipple the exact same way and what am I missing there in that comment???
Brain..melting...does.. not..compute....


And doggie is smartest little doggie!