Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A little more on knit night (kn)

Loud kn'er: COME ON QUIET KNITTER, IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO TALK AT LEAST EAT A COOKIE!

Quieter kn'er: o.k. I'll have a cookie, thanks.

Loud kn'er: I'VE SAID MORE IN THE LAST 5 MINUTES THAN YOU SAID ALL LAST WEEK AT KNIT NIGHT.

sophanne: But she Heard everything.

insert minimally snarky grin and nod of understanding between sophanne and quieter kn'er

Later..

'Nother Knitter: If you had a lot of this, what would you do with it?

Loud kn'er: in a surprisingly tactful moment it would make nice fringe.

'Nother Knitter: No, I have A LOT of it. I'm thinking something you might wear, any ideas?

So, Nablopomo'ers, any thoughts on that one?

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Ha ha... I had a friend show up at my door not long ago with 3 different variations of purple novelty yarn looking for suggestions on how to best combine them for a scarf.

Sometimes, we just don't have the answer.

Yarnhog said...

I'd laugh, but I think I have some of that in my stash. You've seen my eighties sweaters. I can't possibly seize the style high ground here.

Anonymous said...

What the fuck is it!? I thinkI brought your blog up to an R rating. Whoops.

Olga said...

I saw stuff like that on clearence at Hobby lobby and I was breathing a sigh of relief that FINALLY that fad has passed on- I guess somebody didn't get the memo....

5elementknitr said...

Did anyone gently tell her that, made into a wearable, she might be mistaken for a muppet-killer?