Sunday, February 03, 2008

odds and ends



Compulsive on-line buying and refraining from fiber purchases landed me at Joanne's buying one of these. A Namaste Jetsetter (for under $50-I'm guessing it's a discontinued color)I am such a bag-ho. I figured with upcoming (o.k. 6 months from now) travel, it's never too soon to find the perfect bag.

Did you catch Puppy Bowl IV? What serious puppy fun with a kitty half-time. It was a cracking me up and convincing me of the amount of Jack Russell in Liza Jane.

One sleeve is done. One to go

9 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Woah! What a great purchase for a bag-ho. I am duly impressed as I've been secretly coveting this co. bags. I think I'll check out JoAnn's now.

flutter said...

That bag is FABULOUS, girl!

Jennie said...

This was an impulse buy for me too, but I lucked out since they were out of stock when I ordered the chocolate so my order was canceled. Do share your thoughts on the bag when you get it. :)

Lydee said...

great bag!

Kim said...

Nice bag, ho! I've been holding back on bag buying but probably won't be able to hold off when my LYS gets in some Amy Butler bags. I'm a bag ho too.

cpurl17 said...

I'm a bag ho too!

I watched the Kitty Half time show yesterday--cute!!

Carol said...

That is a great deal! I am always on the lookout for a good bag.

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Yes my kids were obsessed with the Puppy bowl as well! Cute bag, nice score...

Sharon said...

your bag is such a pretty color!

I loved the Puppy Bowl. My family thought I was nuts, but hey, puppies cavorting in a play area that looks like a football field? "Half-time show" of frolicking kittens? It was the best!