Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Grinch be done and S&M K Meme

Don't let your mind go there. I'm starting a meme. It has no rules. S&M K stands for Sid and Marty Kroft. You don't have to play. I won't be tagging you. But, as always, it cracks me up a little bit. Here is a partial list of SMK shows I found on Wikpedia:
Red = loved 
Yellow= hated 

Gray=don't remember the details help me out.

The Bay City Rollers Show (1978; aka The Krofft Superstar Hour Starring the Bay City Rollers)
The Krofft Supershow (1978)
Bigfoot and Wildboy (1977)

The Brady Bunch Hour (1977)
Wonderbug (1976)
Electra Woman and Dyna Girl (1976)
Dr. Shrinker (1976)

Donny & Marie (1976; aka The Osmond Family Show)
The Lost Saucer (1975)
Far Out Space Nuts (1975)

Land of the Lost (1974)
Sigmund and the Sea Monsters (1973)
Lidsville (1971)
The Bugaloos (1970)
Pufnstuf (1970)
H.R. Pufnstuf (1969)


I can't believe that Shazam and Oh Mighty Isis weren't on the list.  I wonder who thought of them. (loved them both)

Grinch is resting ends will be woven soon and photos to follow.  Don't want to rush things.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Land of the Lost - I hated.
I loved sigmund.
I think I remember the Bugaloos but not sure. Odd.

Anonymous said...

(testing something - ignore this comment. delete it even.)

Mary Beth said...

All those shows were between the time I was born & 10yrs. old. I don't remember many. My family did watch The Bay City Rollers & the Donny & Marie(loved) show.

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

I just gave my brother the Lidsville dvd for Christmas--woo hoo!!

Tammy said...

What a great list! I loved Jack Wilde on H.R. Pufnstuf. Swoon. I was also a big Electra Woman/Dyna Girl and Land of the Lost fan. But I gotta say, what's not to love about Sigmund's sea monster? And where was your Bay City plaid? Was it just the show? It could'nt have been those cute Scottish boys and their SATURDAY Night anthem could it?

Kim said...

I loved watching Almight Isis isis isis. I feel really old but I also watched HR Pufinstuff. I had a crush on the non-costumed boy on that show. What is Lidsville? Isn't "lid" a drug term from the 60s? (ex.: Greg bought a lid of maryjane) How the hell did I not watch the Bay City Rollers or the Brady Bunch Hour? I did have one episode of the Brady Bunch Hour on VHS that I watched over and over laughing my ass off. Great meme.