Friday, February 15, 2008

CMUS-only it continues to be early

If the expression on my face alone doesn't crack you up, then the fact that I'm making it at 5 year olds should.

If that's not enough then how 'bout that Lion Brand Homespun Granny Square Poncho I've got going on because it was so flipping cold that day.

This is a picture of a picture- hence the flashpoint. I swear kids are smiling at me (and not just in fear)

Somehow the drum adds something to it- maybe because I try to imagine kmkat having one in her accounting cubicle.



Feel free to inser your own LOL ICANHSCHZBGR caption in the comments.

9 comments:

flutter said...

omg I am too busy laughing at your expression!

Mountain Mama said...

No wonder kids are scared of teachers! :)

cpurl17 said...

but they are not recoiling in fear so you must not be TOO scary!!

Jennie said...

lol, love your expression. :)

Lydee said...

How hilarious! What's the date on this pic?

sophanne said...

about 2 weeks ago lydee- yearbook lady strikes

sophanne said...

it's abbe normal!

Mary Beth said...

ROFLMBO!

Carol said...

Too freaking funny!