Wednesday, February 20, 2008

the answer to the knit night riddle

This is not a sock- it was one of the shared moments at knit night. (not in action)



There was some discussion of Flight-Attendant-Mary's airline employer who's motto we believe is now "We're not Happy until you're Unhappy."

There was also talk of a knit night KAL a great idea from Claire. (possibly one with the above motto involved-but maybe not)

There were three Mary's there. Flight Attendant Mary, Make Me Laugh Mary-Mac, and I Am Going to Demand Every Second of Knit Night Queen Debbie's Time Mary. (Mary Queen of Debbie as opposed to Queen of Scots?)

Is it just me, or do the voices of the talking yarns get louder when you have fewer wips? I resisted because there are several possibilities in the stash but I fear they will get louder still.

9 comments:

Lydee said...

Okay! That's it! I refuse to teach wee willie anymore. That incriminating picture will have me cracking up everytime.

That is soooo funny!

Anonymous said...

oh.
my.
god.

I am cracking up. That is just hysterical!!!

I think you win knit night hilarity this week.

Carol said...

Nope. Never woulda guessed that!

Deborah-- said...

Oh my goodness! I never ever would have thought of that. Uhhh did someone have a little too much time on their hands? LOL

Kim said...

Is that a slipper for a ballerina with a freakishly high instep?

Mary Beth said...

Is that what I am thinking it is???? If it is...Why???

And if it is...Someone needs a spankin'.

Tammy said...

You've been tagged. See my blog. ;)

Quail Hill Knits said...

I have heard of "Willie Warmers" I just have never seen on. I am still laughing........

Sharon said...

Dude, I wanna go to your knit night. Seriously.

LOL!!