Monday, December 31, 2007

I'm here to tell you that all is well with the world. Puppy is chewing on a bone instead of me or yarn, I've watched all episodes of Fantasy Island from comcast's On Demand but in the "Free Movie" section I found this: - Santa Claus Conquers the Martians- truly the funniest not supposed to be funny movie I've ever seen! The earth children have some hand knits I'd like to see in better lighting as well.

Anyone interested in extra posts, do a little snow dance for Lydee and I on Tuesday night. Are we greedy or what? the snow dance link is pretty funny if you have some time

4 comments:

Sharon said...

All right! I am such an oldster that I remember seeing that movie in the theater. I grew up in a small town in N.J., and the Palace Theatre had Saturday matinees for kids. Total bygone era.

Look at you, biking like a mad thing and designing sweaters! Rock on with your bad self, and Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! And if you get a chance, throw a snowball for me sometime. The only snow we get is what we can chop out of the back of the freezer.

Lydee said...

have you heard anything yet? The temp is dropping and it's snowing, woo hoo! I suppose I should do something other than nap!

Olga said...

Hey hey hey Did I not tell you on my Christmas list that that was my fav Christmas movie????? Nothing and I mean NOTHING says holiday spirit like that film.