Thursday, December 13, 2007

What? an FO

Hey kids! I knit some mitts. I made the pledge at Knit Night on Tuesday that I would finish these before the next knit night. I'm sure that they all saw it as the not so disguised excuse to buy more yarn next week that it was.

In spite of floods, leaks, early dismissals, cancelled Christmas shows, and a puppy that can't yet distinguish sticks from the yard from sticks on the left hand side of the couch , I present some mittens from the Ann Norling mittens on 4 dpns knit in some Lamb's Pride.



In looking at this picture- I perhaps realize from whence Love Of Green came. The afghan beneath the Best Puppy Ever was crocheted by Granma almost 40 years ago- it's seen it's share of Wizard of Oz's.

8 comments:

sunshine said...

Awwww, such memories of the Wizard of Oz nights!!!! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Very green! Very cute puppy.

Anonymous said...

Good work!
What yarn will you buy??

Yarnhog said...

Puppy seems quite taken with them!

Kim said...

Nice mitts. Good for petting puppies. I am crazy about green too.

Mag said...

Sweet mitts, perfect for puppy petting.

Anonymous said...

I LOVED watching the WofO every year or so when it was on TV. But the Wicked Witch of the West scared me to death; I can remember hiding under the coffee table whenever she appeared. Thanks for the memories!

Carrie K said...

Cute mitts! Cute puppy too.

I watched WofOz every year either behind my fingers, or occasionally, down the hall in the bathroom. Those flying monkeys scared me to death.

Your Latin mnemonics are cracking me up. But they worked! Huzzah!