Thursday, December 06, 2007

aren't these cool?

Yea, so since I haven't taken any pictures of recent finished objects, I'll share Debbie's (KNQ) awesome finished mittens.

I think they're pretty amazing. I wish I hadn't promised that I wouldn't take credit for them.



Furhter notes on the boucle. For what it's worth, I pronounce it booCLAY. I pronounce my made up word like it's spelled- boocles. And along with the picture of the fabulous mitts came the advice to PURL the booClay to get more boocles in front. I should have figured that one out given my understanding of knit and purl.

5 comments:

flutter said...

heh I think i want to start spelling it BooClay.

Olga said...

At least I can remember that! Thanx!

Kim said...

Nice mitts. Too bad they aren't yours.

Sincerey,
Mrs. Boo Clay

Yarnhog said...

That's great advice on the boucle. And beautiful mitts! Give my best to KNQ.

Anonymous said...

I totally would have taken the credit.
They are fabulous!