Saturday, March 02, 2019

Tending to healing and such

Assistance with said healing came in the form of soup and jello from aunt of cousins best bud .  Wedding soup.  Orange jello with crushed pineapple and mandarin oranges.  Jello is such a delightful surprise.  It was perfect.

Today came flowers from the Seattle contingency. With a hint of “more to come” from stepson Ian.


The pain pills make it not hurt.  Probably tomorrow I will not need them every four hours. Greathusbandbob hasn’t been able to do much given his non working knee but he did get some Ben and Jerry’s acid reflux treatment per my request today.  I guess all there is to say is “men.”


2 comments:

kmkat said...

Hugs and healing vibes from Wisconsin!

sunshine said...

You should have gotten my flowers as well on Saturday! If you didn't, let me know!
Mama