Wednesday, March 06, 2019

warning-this is boring-because there is time.

I was awake all night with discomfort.  The weighted blanket seemed to help. It feels like mislocated menstrual cramps.  It hurts to sneeze. I'm trying to stay awake for a better sleep tonight.

I've spent the morning browsing Ralvery for sweaters-

I think I've decided on this one- It's called Cables on Saturday by Christina Korber-Reith.  The yarn I have is some Louet Gems sport weight and is the exact same color as the serial killer sweater.  Not planned.  I must like the color.



My friend Cynthia sent this along this morning- she reads my mind when I can't.


In further distraction Star Trek is playing in the background and there's something to be said for watching and listening to it (as opposed to just listening).  Bones' reaction to argyle is dramatic.
Argyle is dramatic.



The dog, she follows me wherever I go- I'm usually in the warmest spot in the house.  Or maybe she likes Star Trek. For all of the knitting I do- blankets are just easier to crochet- she is not opposed.



I need to remind myself of the relaxing I am having.  Sometimes I forget.  It took 2 days for me to stop looking at the clock and wondering what I'd be doing at school.








1 comment:

kmkat said...

Oh, looking up that sweater pattern on Rav led me down the proverbial rabbit hole. Now I have a new favorite designer. And I never thought I would see Star Trek and argyle in the same sentence.