Friday, August 08, 2008

The LineUp

All right ma'am, calm down. Can you pick the suspect from the lineup?

No officer I can't, they all look the same in the daylight.

Look closely. Maybe there's one that you recognize as the instigator.

I told you before. If it had been just ONE I could have escaped. There were just so many.



Are you sure you didn't do anything to encourage them? Perhaps a suggestive sniff or fondle?

Well I may have accidentally brushed against one as I was passing by.

We have a witness who claims she's your sponsor and tried to discourage this behavior through a serendipitous cell phone call. Can you confirm or deny this?

Do you mean Yvonne? She was just calling to talk to Amy If she were REALLY trying to discourage such an infraction she would have suggested Amy do an intervention.

I see.



It appears this is your second offense. You may be able to shorten your sentence if you finish a few projects but I really don't see that happening. As it stands, you are suspended from all LYS until January or until at least 75% of your projects are completed.

zzzz..... oh hai...must have been napping. I got some new yarn. Do dishcloths count as FO's?

11 comments:

5elementknitr said...

Dishcloths count!

mmmmmmmmMalabrigommmmm.....

Tammy said...

Beautiful yarn! And really, Malabrigo is such an evil temptress.

Anonymous said...

Gee and I was going to ask you if you wanted to go with me on a search for koigu for the traveling scarf next week. I know I will be in the doghouse tomorrow because I am sure that is when my new Socks That Rock yarn will come in the mail. Was hoping it would come when hubby was at work.

Kim said...

Dude, it's Malabrigo for the love of pete. How could you not buy it?!

Virtuous said...

You look like me over there!! I have 8 skeins of Stonechat! :oD
I am so on restriction too!!! Haha!

You know Velvet Grapes is one of my fav colors!

So whatcha gonna make with all that Mmmmmal??

Sonya said...

Who can resist Malabrigo?

Yarnhog said...

Oh, yum! Is that velvet grapes? I did a sweater coat out of that color. Delicious!

Yvonne said...

Erm...sorry...I did suggest intervention but Amy suggested you were an adult!!! heehee.

Anonymous said...

is this how bad it gets? will this go on your permanent record? isn't it great???? LOL

Anonymous said...

a suggestive sniff or fondle! ROFL! that's just too funny! Maybe there should be some knitting police just for the humor aspect!

Lydee said...

mmmmm...they look yummylicious :-)