Friday, August 15, 2008

Just a nice day.

So I went to Mountain Mama's house.

She lives in a beautiful rural area. In a house that feels like a vacation home every time I visit.

We played with Baby Ben, picked zucchini and onions from the garden, made bachini bread-it's when you don't have quite enough zucchini and supplement with banana (she did the picking and making while I did the playing) and accidentally planned the first week of school so that we wouldn't stress out about it so much.

I didn't get pictures but it was relaxing and one I'd like to read about when life gets a little stressful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you came. It was really good to see you, and Ben had fun! The brainstorming/planning was unexpected but quite serendipitous! Thanks!

Lydee said...

sounds like a great time, I love mountain mama's zucchini bread.

Haley said...

bachini bread sounds delicious!