Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Intermission

All bookshelves have been moved. More pictures tomorrow. I believe there is something significant in the wall solutions that have come via the interwebs.

Yarnhog gave step by step advice. Yvonne and Deborah both said it was easy to fix- just hard to match the paint. (Painting the wall was not out of the question)

When Mr. Sophanne saw it he said "We'll get an electrical box and a blank plate and make it look like former wiring."

The Claw said-

Miss Sophanne – allow me to prescribe an easy, no mess, no fuss sure-fire way to deal with the damaged wall. There will be no need to make a trip to Lowes for supplies and a return trip to Lowes because you forgot something on the first trip. There will be no need for cleanup afterwards and you will not be adding to the clutter with the left over supplies. And, you will at the same time lower your clutter problem. Considering all of this and the fact that I know you – go to one of the clutter sites – grab a picture and hang it over the hole. the Claw

I like the way the boys think. If only they could wrap their minds around clutter.

Also there was NO pogo stick in the "bad room." It was a keyboard stand (sold to me by the Claw)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture idea gets my vote! If the spot on the wall is down near the floor, it will make a great conversation piece! (Either that or visitors will silently question your mental state at the time of the placement!) Easiest solutions win!!!

Oh and woo hoo on your progress!! I will be decluttering a couple of rooms myself after the 26th ;-)

Lydee said...

too funny! Too, too funny. The solutions...I thought they all had given you drywall advice.

I have a hole in my drywall that the girls find so facinating. Perhaps I will hang something there before toys are poked through the hole!

Yvonne said...

That's hysterical. I love The Claw.

BTW, the winging craft project went extremely well. So well that I'd rather be home doing it than here at work (now there's a surprise). Wait 'til you see.

Mag said...

Picture over hole in wall! A winner and a classic fix! Great thinking!

Kim said...

I figured it couldn't be a pogo stick. No way. The picture over the hole is a great solution. Now's your opportunity to paint your very own bad art.