Wednesday, April 02, 2008

snit snight

Bonnie said, "I spin."



This Cracked Sophanne Up.

UsAirMary asked Debbie if she needed any yarn. (scrap yarn to hold stitches).

In spite of knowing this, it also Cracked Me Up-given that we were in a yarn store.

Bonnie's got serious connections to the Waynesburg Sheep and Fiber Festival- as in she's one of the "Sheep to Shawl" contest judges. She's connected. I'm hoping to get made. I hope there's no initiation.

I don't know who those Spinning Kids are- I just "you tubed" them. Crack a lacka me up. (By the way "get crack-a-lackin" is my new favorite thing to say to kids- thank you Yarny Old Kim.)

9 comments:

Carol said...

"Do you need any yarn?" Now ther is an existential question if I ever heard one....

Mary Beth said...

We all need yarn. It's one of the essentials of life. Right on up there after needing God & eating.

Anonymous said...

Dont worry all of the spinners and weavers at the contest will be delighted to meet you. A great group of people those spinners.. alittle dizzy at times but that is what makes them fun!
spinning bonnie

Deborah-- said...

I was wondering how long it was going to take before those kids fell down!

Kim said...

I used to love to spin (around and around) when I was a kid, now I'd blow chunks if I did that. It cracks me up when people say, "oh you spin, what gym do you go to?" Or when someone thinks a Fiber Festival has to do with dietary fiber. Yup, we sit around and eat celery and chug Metamucil. I better get crack-a-lackin here at work!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Kim...blowing chunks. Even the rides at the amusement parks anymore make me wonder. crack-a-lack-a-loo-ra, crack-a-lack-a-lye, crack-a-lack-a-loo-ra, hush now don't you cry...
crack-a-lack-a-loo-ra, crack-a-lack-a-lye, crack-a-lack-a-loo-ra, that's sophanne's lullabyyyyyye.

Please excuse this comment. your commenter is under the influence of medication and unable to control her fingers or thoughts.

Mari said...

Yarn is always needed, but chocolate will do in a pinch. :)

I am getting sick just watching those kids.

Anonymous said...

I love Utube I hope to have my own stuff on there one day. In the mean time, KmKat won my contest and you might want to get in touch with her to unload your cheesy fiber. Thanks for playing along.

Mary Beth said...

OM! Yvonne you are a nut. :)