Friday, July 28, 2017

More skinny food

Breakfast- Total cereal w/soy milk.

I've always been slightly creeped out by soy milk. I've always hated the way my belly feels in the morning with a bowl of cereal with cow milk. Go figure.

Lunch- wild rice, corn, bean salad, nectarine and cottage cheese

Snack time- pumpkin smoothie made with ice, pumpkin pureƩ, soy milk, two packets of equal, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.

 

Dinner plans tonight- shrimp with broccoli (maybe over wild rice, maybe not.)

Another accomplishment for the day-I put together a blues cigar box guitar. Complete with glass finger slide bar.

 

I have another kit ready for using in next year's music appreciation class. It took about 40 minutes (without my magic string winding tool) and will be less now that I know the tricky parts. Just time enough to put it together in class and practice playing it.

Add a little ukulele playing and it's a good day.

 

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Your guitar looks amazing! My husband teaches wood classes and has thought to venture into musical instrument construction.