Thursday, July 19, 2012

Travelogue 2012 5.1

Yesterday we left Zermatt. Here we rode the Matterhorn train up very high and saw these sights.  I'll have more details when I'm not blogging from the computer of mr. sophanne.  I thought this would be a nice sight for those of you who are suffering in another heat wave.




Tomorrow we get on a plane at 9:30 am and get to Newark around noon.  Sadly in this strange world of time travel, we will still be in the air for 8 hours.  I am looking forward to seeing my sweet babboo.  We have been at the mercy of able to enjoy the convenience of public transportation throughout this trip.  The 10 hour drive back home (after Newark) will have it's own small pleasures of being a vehicle all to ourselves.  How American is that?

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Good picture of the 2 of you. I finally have one.