Sunday, November 07, 2010

Accordioning to who? (to whom?)


Why yes, it is my birthday. And Mr. Sophanne made it as awesome as ever. (though how do you top a LizaJane b-day) I don't post the specifics because the world will be jealous of my life and probably come and try to kidnap him.

BUT..... in other news.

I was visiting Aunt of Sophanne yesterday and the subject of accordions came up-and she has (had) one. And I said I'd take it off her hands whenever she was ready. And now I have one instead.



And the sound of the accordion- even poorly played- makes me SMILE!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! A friend has an accordion; on the case she has a sticker: "Marching to a different accordion."

JelliDonut said...

Cool! Happy birthday. Are there any marching accordion bands in your area?

Sunshine said...

Cute! Accordioning to who? I love it!!

roxie said...

I have heard it said that a true gentleman is someone who can play the accordian and doesn't. But yes, it is a jolly sound!

Happy, happy birthday and kudos to Mr. Sophane!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Lady of Spain or Beer Barrel Polka?

Mountain Mama said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! I'm sure it was a lovely one :)

Who just "has" an accordian sitting around? You're aunt is a total hoot!

Sharon said...

The only other person I can think of who would have an accordion (or several) just sitting around - is Weird Al Yankovic. (I'm a big fan.)

Happy belated birthday, Becky!