Sunday, May 30, 2010

Shawl the third



Shawl the third- Nancy and Judy- is finished and skewedly blocking. Mr. Sophanne said "too bad it's not a triangle." I said "it kind of is". Aunt of Sophanne said (before it was off the needles) "It looks like a diaper." I said, "hmm." It's a horrible picture but I had to grab one quickly so as not to be disqualified again in the old 10 in 2010.

After our weekly trip to the grocery store I realized that today is indeed Sunday but that tomorrow is like Sunday and then some so it was a nice surprise.

5 comments:

Haley said...

lovely shawl. and i feel the same way about today. love the "bonus" days in life.

Anonymous said...

I love it. The color is lovely. Well done.

Cindy said...

Perfectly lovely, Becky!!!!!!!!!!!

LillyB said...

In Jessi's world, today is known as "Schmonday," a bonus weekend day. And next week, for me at least, Wednesday will be known as "Thriday," because it is the last day of school for the summer!

Yarnhog said...

Beautiful shawl! A question: is it not supposed to be triangular, or could you not get it to block straight? I thought lace could pretty much always be blocked to the shape you wanted?