Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Happy Birthday Mr. Sophanne



Things went smoothly after I cried this morning when I was "busted" for taking a day off to prepare the festivities. I'm not sure it's because I thought he thought I was a liar or because the surprise was a little disrupted.

I just sat down to eat lunch and heard his car pull up (an early day on the railroad.) This was a good thing because I wasn't sure how I was going to be patient and wait for him to get home.

Yes my friends, that's the love of my life.

7 comments:

Cindy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Love the decor!

Mountain Mama said...

Cool! Enjoy your day!

Lydee said...

that is fabulous, mario absolutely looks 3D!

Becky said...

Ha ha, great birthday party decorations!!

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday, Mr Sophanne! How awesome is that giant Mario? (VERY)

Yarnhog said...

Happy Birthday, Mr. Sophanne!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Mr. Sophanne! I'm loving his/your Mario obsession.