Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fainting Goats

Seriously. Fainting Goats.

I don't embed many videos. Probably because it takes just long enough for me to become impatient when I try to watch them myself.

I'm here to tell you that if you can wait patiently enough to get to around the 50 second mark, you will be rewinding and searching for people to show this to all night. Like bowling pins, I tell ya.



Also, I've probably been living under a rock and everyone else already knows about the Discovery Channel's Boom De Ya Da clip but if you don't and you're looking for a way to celebrate the planet and the people on it, it's a winner.

7 comments:

JessaLu said...

Those goats crack me up. ;o)

Yarnhog said...

I haven't watched your video yet (slow connection here), but I've seen the fainting goats on Dirty Jobs. Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure which is funnier, the falling goats or the ones that run/hop stiff-legged.

Sunshine said...

Love the goats!

Anonymous said...

Great. Now I have the Boom de ya da song in my head. Didn't even have to watch the video. Heh.

Mary Beth said...

We hae friends who raise fainting goats. Their small children chased them around so much that they no longer do it.

Carol said...

Mythbusters did an episode on this. Too funny!