Thursday, May 29, 2008

W is for WooHoo I'm a Winnah!

Well now, Ruth made this letter of the alphabet easy. I'll soon be working up the Medallion Bag(Ravelry Link). I won her contest- she's sending me the goods wohoo!

Just so you know I still play with fiber...

June will be the month of spinning. July will be Medallion and my continued efforts at lace. In August I hope to have enough beautifully spun fiber that I can at least make a vest. Right now I continue working on piecing Babette together and on that Holiday Knits Royal Pillow. Not much to show.

The dog has another new trick. Bounce a ball and she is happy to fly into the air to get it (apparently she prefers vertical fetch to horizontal fetch) She still has a bit to learn about patience and gravity, as she leaps as the ball goes up instead of when it's coming down- more often than not missing it but looking REALLY REALLY FUNNY. Maybe I can convince Mr. Sophanne to take some video footage this weekend. She may indeed have a career as a circus dog.

3 comments:

Yarnhog said...

Yay!

Carol said...

Who needs television? We have furry funny friends!

FairyGodKnitter said...

Does she play ball in the house? We like to throw the ball down the hallway and watch the dogs slide on the tile as they chase it.

Love the Medallion Bag.